Music

Friday, January 8, 2010

BIG ISSUE!! and small issue..

the BIG ISSUE!!!!jeng jeng jeng!!!

Aiyak! Cannot write out la. Later I masuk I.S.A. I can't say the word. I only can say..

AIYOR!!!YOU ALL THINK YOU ARE THE KING OF ALL HOMOSAPIENS A?! I THINK THE GOD WON'T CARE ABOUT IT AND YOU ALL WANT SHOW HOW GREAT YOU ALL ARE! KING OF THE JUNGLE A?!

*clear throat*

Well, think twice before you do a thing. God gave your a brain in your skull, not in your pinehole (sorry God for saying bad word), OKAY! Brain is not in your asshole. So, use the brain wisely. Don't keep your brain in your asshole and flow with out with your poop. Cause if you do that, you are the brainless person on earth. Opps, more like THE brainless PEOPLE living on this particular planet named earth.




the SMALL ISSUE!!!!

My dad is making a lot of fuss nowadays. Let me put it in a very simple way.

I am searching for the one that I want to spend my whole entire life with.
I am searching for the husband.
I am the one having a boyfriend.
I am the one that has the right to choose a guy that makes me happy in everyway I am.

So, it is all about me. Right? But, my dad is always telling me, everyday, not to mix with my own boyfriend a lot. Telling me when I go college, university, there'll be a lot of choices. Hello? I'm happy being with him now and you want me to like avoid him or something is it? Seeing your daugther happy isn't it good? Rather than seeing your daughter sad, miserable, having plain life.
Parents only want their children to be happy. I am happy. Aren't you happy, Papa?

........................................................................................................................................................................

THE END!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment