Music

Monday, August 8, 2011

[MV/HQ] 房祖名 Jaycee Chan & 龔芝怡 Serene Koong - 最好的我 Zui Hao De Wo




I know I am wrong posting this kind of song. Frankly, I feel sad listening to this song.

Tears that dropped isn't love but guilt, sorry and sad.
Slowly finding myself falling out of love, but missing you, worrying about you.
Its more like I am worrying for a very meaningful friend.
I didn't know whether it was a right choice or not, but I am quite sure it is now.

I wish you well.
Move on. I know it takes time.
I am tired of making myself busy and moving on.
I hope you'll forgive me. I know this is unfair. I know I am bad.
I don't care what you or others will think of me next time.
Thanks for giving me good relationship.
Thanks for those good memories you gave me.
I will treasure them as long as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment