Music

Saturday, August 7, 2010

TestsssSSS

It's such a horrible thing to have a test every SINGLE week for 3 different subjects. Each one a week!!! I had my advanced maths and mod maths. NOT GOOD ! Others could score even higher, even full marks by skipping classes, late for classes, sleeping in classes ! And me????? I'm so fucking stupid compared to them. I felt so freaking hopeless. Made me feel more stress. Even for my maths test. I have never been so stressful for exams. Especially TEST. What have I become I wonder. Physics, fuck all of those questions. I never expect I will get bad result. Hell yes I failed!! -.-' For the college, it is a fail if you are under 50% - BAD RECORD.

Haih... Nevermind..I have more tests to come. I just got to put more oil into my brain since my brain has rust for 7 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment